Colorful Summer Bridal Session
Summer always beckons bright, bold colors – at least it does for me. So, when Kaitlyn told me that she was choosing rich colorful blooms, I was thrilled. This colorful, summer bridal session fulfills all my summer dreams. Flowers & Moore gets a gold star for this bouquet in my opinion! Kaitlyn and I had such a fun time at her bridal session, we kept it relaxed and just had fun with it. However, her colorful, summer bridal session had a purpose!
Top 5 Reason to Book a Bridal Portrait Session
- Bridal sessions are such a great chance for brides to get comfortable in their wedding day attire. You might never know that you need some double sided dress tape until you take photos in your gown for an hour. (Trust me, it’s good to know these kinda things.)
- It is the perfect time for a hair and make-up trial. Most HAMU artists offer a complimentary trial before your wedding day. What better time to see what it is going to look like than when you are decked out in all your other wedding day goodies?
- You get to see what your bridal bouquet would look like. This way, if you decide you want to change something you have a tangible way to show your florist.
- This allows for some wiggle room on your wedding day timeline. I promise, family photos WILL take longer than you want/plan, that’s just how it goes. So, when you know you have bridal portraits already, you can snap a few on your wedding day and be done with photos of just you! (I mean, unless you just love the attention 😉
- You will have some gorgeous photos to show off on your wedding day. How impressed will guests be to see professional photos of you in your gown already printed??
If you are still on the fence about booking a bridal portrait session, I am sure I can give you 5 more reasons. Let’s chat.
If you missed Tyler & Kaitlyn’s engagement session go check it out here, it involves their favorite furry friend.
Venue: The Laurel
Florals: Flowers & Moore
Shoes: Rifle Paper Company
Wedding Gown: Lulu’s Bridal